Okay, I know the true saying is "lemons," but hear me out. I believe that all things happen for a reason. I have been thinking about starting to blog again for months, but who would read it? (I ask myself) I figure that anyone who once had faith that I would post one or two blogs a month probably lost it a long time ago. I think my last blog was in December. Oh well, better late than never, right?
I was taking a walk yesterday, thinking about blogging and my lack-of, when I had the thought, "what would I even blog about? Nothing interesting has happened lately..." Then I hear a little voice.
"Would you like some orange juice?"
I look across the street and follow my dog, Cooper, who is already running to greet the three girls standing in their driveway with a little plastic pitcher full of juice.
"Sorry, I don't have any money," I say.
"That's okay."
"But aren't you selling it?"
"Ya."
"Well, I don't have any money."
"That's okay."
"But I thought you were selling it?" I ask, puzzled.
"We are...for free!" the youngest replies.
How cute!
So I take a free cup of juice and continue on my way.
It was confirmed. There are small moments every single day that could be recorded, and what better way than through a blog?
Then today, it was reconfirmed. I re-read through some of my old posts and realized that I had already forgotten half of the things that have happened in the past several months. What will I remember in 30 years? Most likely not much. So, I have made it my goal to spruce up my blog site with photos and cool backgrounds and entries (novel idea, right?)
As I said, when life hands you oranges...
You know the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment