Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Belly Fat

Okay, I've been going back and forth, back and forth, as whether or not to post a blog about this (hence the 4-day lapse in posts). Losing belly fat. We all know how hard it is, and though I've magically lost every pound of weight gained during pregnancy, I've gained some unwanted pudge in some areas and lost in other areas. For instance, my arms seem a little trimmer than before, but that darn donut-roll around the tummy got a little bigger. Sure, clothes can cover it, but just cause it's covered doesn't mean it's gone. It's not. So, I decided to join a gym. And not just any gym - one of those gyms that hold you accountable! I mean, it's a program where, if you go three times a week for a month, that gets you to the next level, which requires more visits to the gym and at least one free training with a personal trainer a month. Sounds easy, right? The saying "time is of the essence" holds very true in this case. Who has time for this? Well, apparently I am committed (to the gym, anyway), and then came the inner controversy about posting this blog. Now you can hold me accountable (gasp!)

My goal is to lose 15 pounds, and if I stick to the program, this will supposedly happen in 3 months. As they say, I will keep you posted, but wish me luck. And determination. And stick-to-it-eveness (is that a word?). And motivation. And the will to keep going. That's a lot of wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment